Suggest Me about Qatar

​Greetings,


My name is Ehsan. I recently came to Qatar to help serve one of the prestigious organization and bring new ideas and experiences to it. 

I have registered and started contributing to the organization’s process since past few weeks. 

I am inspired by the management who are highly supportive of the idea of evolution and guiding us implement the ideas. 


My dream

I usually get 2 to 3 really good ideas every quarter which I evaluate to business case. Getting them implemented gives me sense of accomplishment and motivation to live beyond just my own personal expectations. This is energy is always inspiring and transferable to others around us. 


I am seeking additional ideas to be evaluated, presented and executed. 


I request you to reach out to me and share if you are also inspired  with new vision forward them to me and my team. 


Why? 

Any new idea needs to be evaluated and fine tuned. If you do not share it will go in your memory and when you see other people implement it you might feel regret ful either not sharing or unable to resource. 

If we move your idea into a case study and implementation state we would share benefits and acknowledgment of it to you.